Digital Marketing Strategy:
Includes an SEO audit, local web presence analysis, keyword list development, competitor analysis, local directory listing, and social citation analysis. Local SEO is the process of making targeted technical and strategic changes to a website and other digital assets, in order to increase engagement with a relevant audience of motivated local consumers. Let me help you bring your digital presence in line with your business goals by:
- Development of an actionable strategic marketing plan
- Performing expert keyword and market research
- Reviewing your site content and structure
- Managing your online business development campaigns
Metrics and Analytics
Understanding your website’s digital metrics are paramount to its’ successful performance in today’s competitive digital world. Google Analytics is a useful tool if you know how to turn that raw data into an actionable objective that are tied to business goals. It is important to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help track online conversions. I provide consulting that helps you get the most out of your online marketing efforts.
- Connecting your marketing campaigns to ROI that hits your bottom line
- Set benchmarks to determine the success of your efforts over time
- Gain actionable insight into your website’s visitors and performance
- Use Conversation Rate, Amplification Rate, Applause Rate, Economic Value to measure your digital marketing campaigns.
Retirement Planning Services:
Plan Selection and Implementation
There is not a single best approach to retirement planning for the owner of a small business. Your business structure and other considerations, including the employee participation requirements, your expected income from the business, cashflow priorities, and your own lifestyle, income, and retirement planning goals, will affect your choice.
Small business owners and their employees have a variety of retirement plan options. For example, there are several different options: Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE-IRA, 401k’s and Keogh plans. Retirement plans offer business owners a way to legally channel funds from their businesses, with tax benefits into retirement savings programs for themselves and their employees.
My retirement planning service will take out all of the guesswork from the process. At the end of the day, you will have a plan that meets your personalized business needs and I will walk you through the entire process.
- Needs assessment
- Selection of Plan
- Choosing a low-cost financial company to administer the plan
- Plan setup (navigating all the paperwork)
- Investment education and guidance